C & C Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.
As of July 2009, our workforce was comprised of more than 600 personnel with a vast array of knowledge and experience levels. More than 45 percent of our staff have four-year degrees and more than 12 percent have post-graduate degrees.
Our goal is to work as a team to customize procedures that best meet our clients' requirements. Technical disciplines that comprise the C & C Technologies team include:
| • Survey engineers || • Electrical engineers || • Mechanical engineers |
| • Geologists || • Geodesists || • Electronics technicians |
| • Geophysicists || • Professional land surveyors || • Survey technicians |
| • Systems analysts || • Civil engineers || • Welders/fabricators |
| • Marine engineers || • Hydrographers || • Cartographers |
| • Ocean engineers || • Computer engineers || |
Download Employment Applicaton
[MS Word doc]
Download Voluntary Applicant Data Record
[MS Word doc]
Please mail, e-mail, or fax resumes and forms to:
C & C Technologies, Inc. Personnel Dept.
730 E. Kaliste Saloom Road
Lafayette, LA 70508
Tel: (337) 210-0000
Fax: (337) 210-0003
C & C participates in E-Verify. To find out more, click here .
Contact human resources for more information.
Current Job Openings
Back to Job Listings
C-Nav Product Developer
The most important and essential function of this position is attitude and includes the following: getting along with co-workers, responding politely to members of the community, working as a team member, functioning well under pressure, responding in a positive manner to supervision, and maintaining inter-office confidentiality. Other duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Plans, designs, and develops new products and business opportunities under the Product Development Manager.
- Provides judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems.
- Resolves complex technical issues and conducts advanced research.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Provide technical support to the DGPS Department & Customers.
- Performs described duties which require technical support in the areas of training, system support, installation, development, manufacturing, testing, establishing procedures and data analysis.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Extensive experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with Product Development Manager to solve and/or improve the presentation of field data, offshore procedures, and office procedures.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Responsible for the support of the sales representatives by providing technical knowledge to clients and potential clients. Provides support in both pre- and post-sale by attending/administering presentations, product demonstrations, and installations/implementations.
- Aid in the development and implementation of new methods to ensure DGPS system remains productive and competitive.
- Support the Software Systems Development Department in the areas of software testing and de-bugging of existing and new systems.
- Liaison with software department on software requirements for DGPS system and on pass client and offshore feedback regarding software & Hardware.
- Responsible for technical writing associated with the development of applicable product manuals.
- Resolves complex technical issues, conducts research, and identifies product/service innovations.
- Ensures all development projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- The DGPS Product Developer may be required to perform other tasks that lie within his/her professional expertise and training, as required by the Product Development Manager.
- Extensive travel and the ability to work away from home for periods of up to 15 to 30 days is a requirement.
- May be requested to aid in support for both pre- and post-sales by attending/administering presentations, product demonstrations, and installations/implementations.
- Aid in the support on-call rotation schedule when required.
- Aids in training sales personnel and clients.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Qualifications: Degree in a related subject or an industry recognized qualification and three (3) years of experience.
Required: May require a bachelor's degree in engineering and three (3) years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's survey concepts, practices, and procedures. PC skills. Effective problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills with decision-making proficiency. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Ability and desire to learn to solve problems relative to computer hardware and software usage, configuration and mechanical breakdowns. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Able to travel.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Minimum of five (5) years experience in a related industry. PC skills. Proven organizational and communication skills. Competent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills with decision-making proficiency. Able to travel.
Application Requirements: Physical Requirements: Office, field and warehouse environment. Normal balance and depth perception, able to work aboard boats for short periods of time (no chronic seasickness). Must be able to lift 100 pounds repeatable, climb ladders, and work on deck in a marine environment. Must be able to get a passport and be available for overseas travel.
Job Posted: 02/02/2012
Application Deadline: 02/02/2013
Contact: Jeanne Tatman