C & C Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.
As of July 2009, our workforce was comprised of more than 600 personnel with a vast array of knowledge and experience levels. More than 45 percent of our staff have four-year degrees and more than 12 percent have post-graduate degrees.
Our goal is to work as a team to customize procedures that best meet our clients' requirements. Technical disciplines that comprise the C & C Technologies team include:
| • Survey engineers || • Electrical engineers || • Mechanical engineers |
| • Geologists || • Geodesists || • Electronics technicians |
| • Geophysicists || • Professional land surveyors || • Survey technicians |
| • Systems analysts || • Civil engineers || • Welders/fabricators |
| • Marine engineers || • Hydrographers || • Cartographers |
| • Ocean engineers || • Computer engineers || |
Download Employment Applicaton
[MS Word doc]
Download Voluntary Applicant Data Record
[MS Word doc]
Please mail, e-mail, or fax resumes and forms to:
C & C Technologies, Inc. Personnel Dept.
730 E. Kaliste Saloom Road
Lafayette, LA 70508
Tel: (337) 210-0000
Fax: (337) 210-0003
C & C participates in E-Verify. To find out more, click here .
Contact human resources for more information.
Current Job Openings
Back to Job Listings
Office Assistant - West Coast Office
Provide assistance of administrative and secretarial support to all operating and business groups within the company.
- Assisting with collating and producing and producing company documents, either for internal or external destination. Documents include curriculum vitae, desktop studies, survey reports, brochures, quality documentation, safety documentation, proposals and technical manuals.
- Communicate with the Project Manager in the production of desktop studies, survey reports, project quality plans, survey archives, survey databases and other related material.
- Preparing and distributing of operational meeting minutes.
- Assisting with personnel travel and visa/permit arrangements.
- Organizing and filing project Daily Progress Reports (DPR's) in a logical and chronological manner.
- Procure travel, accommodations, courier and other services as required for projects and as budgeted for general and operational purposes.
- Work with Operations Manager in making sure all project work is filed in electronic files and hard files.
- Preparing purchase orders as submitted by employees upon management approval. Keeping track of purchase order updates from vendor's invoices and acquiring W-9's from vendors.
- Review and submit to corporate office field crew expense reports.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels of office equipment and consumables for general office use as well as documentation purposes.
- Operating the company telephone switchboard.
- Maintaining the company filing system.
- Controlling and distributing incoming documents as required by the quality system.
- Organizing outgoing courier services.
- Providing administrative support to all employees by maintaining office calendar schedule (holiday, vacations and sick leave) as well as days out on surveys.
- Control of visitors on company premises.
- Any other duties assigned by the Office Manager or Division Manager.
Application Requirements: Working knowledge of Microsoft suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, file and database management. Technical editing is a plus.
Job Posted: 03/13/2012
Application Deadline: 03/13/2013
Contact: Jeanne Tatman