C & C Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.
As of July 2009, our workforce was comprised of more than 600 personnel with a vast array of knowledge and experience levels. More than 45 percent of our staff have four-year degrees and more than 12 percent have post-graduate degrees.
Our goal is to work as a team to customize procedures that best meet our clients' requirements. Technical disciplines that comprise the C & C Technologies team include:
| • Survey engineers || • Electrical engineers || • Mechanical engineers |
| • Geologists || • Geodesists || • Electronics technicians |
| • Geophysicists || • Professional land surveyors || • Survey technicians |
| • Systems analysts || • Civil engineers || • Welders/fabricators |
| • Marine engineers || • Hydrographers || • Cartographers |
| • Ocean engineers || • Computer engineers || |
Download Employment Applicaton
[MS Word doc]
Download Voluntary Applicant Data Record
[MS Word doc]
Please mail, e-mail, or fax resumes and forms to:
C & C Technologies, Inc. Personnel Dept.
730 E. Kaliste Saloom Road
Lafayette, LA 70508
Tel: (337) 210-0000
Fax: (337) 210-0003
C & C participates in E-Verify. To find out more, click here .
Contact human resources for more information.
Current Job Openings
Back to Job Listings
Field Geologist - West Coast Office
- The Party Chief when assigned to field/offshore operations
- The Survey Manager when assigned to data processing, interpretation and reporting.
- The Operations Manager at all other times.
- To provide in-field/offshore geophysical and geological quality control and to provide accurate geoscientific interpretations relevant to the project at hand.
- Geological and geophysical data interpretation and reporting during offshore and onshore operations. As far as possible, draft project reports are to be completed by the end of field operations such as to optimize onshore reporting.
- Interpretation of bathymetric and seabed features using real-time records, processed bathymetric data, sidescan sonar and/or backscatter intensity data, subbottom profiler data, magnetometer data, and seabed samples and/or CPT data (where available).
- Identification of man-made or natural hazards that might affect cable installation or cable safety.
- Identification of geological features or other hazards that might affect cable installation or cable safety.
- Selection of seabed sample locations and CPT locations.
- Analysis, photographic documentation of seabed samples (cores, dredges, grabs, etc.)
- Production of the shipboard and/or preliminary report that consists, as a minimum, of complete individual chart descriptions (if specified), seabed sample descriptions and logs (including photographs), sonar and magnetometer contact lists, and cable crossings lists.
- Aid Party Chief in route survey and development survey planning with respect to known geologic features.
- Aid surveyors and data processors with quality control - in compliance with the scope of work and Quality Plan.
- Final reporting responsibilities will vary, but generally will require: refinement of the shipboard reporting materials, summarizing the observed bathymetric and geologic features and describing them in a regional context, and finalizing interpretation of charted geophysical and geotechnical survey data.
- Assisting with the preparation of desktop studies, project plans, survey procedures and other documents required to support company activities.
- Any other duties assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Communicate with the Party Chief, systems engineers and data processing personnel with respect to offshore data interpretation and quality.
- Communicate with the Survey Manager and data processing personnel with respect to onshore data interpretation, quality and reporting.
- Suggest improvements to survey techniques and practices and implement these on approval of the Operations Manager
- Incur expenditure for budgeted items related to the assigned duties on approval of the Party Chief and/or Operations Manager
Specific tasks to junior geoscientific personnel.
Job Posted: 03/13/2012
Application Deadline: 03/13/2013